Click here for the full listings. You can also sort the listings by event Title, Venue, Area or Category by clicking on the relevant heading at the top of the listing. Or, if you know all or part of the event Title, Venue or Area, just enter it into the search box and press go to get a list that matches or partly matches your search term. Press the reset button to list show all listings again.
Classes will re-start in May, please email the Boiler House if you would like to attend a session.
Make the most out of the greatest change in your life.
What do you need to bring?
-Letter from GP or midwife confirming you can exercise.
-Comfortable clothing, mat and bottle of water.
Pregnancy is a great opportunity to reconnect with your body.
Participating in classes with other expecting mums and postnatal mums is good chance to share feelings, worries and getting new ideas.
Practicing gentle exercises including cardiovascular and resistance training could have many advantages:
• Beneficial effect on the course and outcome of labour.
• Reduction of pregnancy symptoms: constipation, varicose veins, backache and leg cramps.
• Maintain bone density and better circulation.
• Improve sleep patterns.
• Correct posture.
• Increase pelvic floor control.
• Faster postnatal recovery.
• And more, and more, and more..
The Boiler House Community Space